Pittsburgh Penguins Logo Concept

gojetsgo

I'd like to apologize to gojetsgo2004 for the remarks that I made. I know they were a bit too harsh in some people's opinions, but they were not sarcastic in any way. Constructive criticism is supposed to be part of the process, but I may have crossed the line once too often here.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I'd like to apologize to gojetsgo2004 for the remarks that I made. I know they were a bit too harsh in some people's opinions, but they were not sarcastic in any way. Constructive criticism is supposed to be part of the process, but I may have crossed the line once too often here.

Thanks

I can see your intentions on this Penguins concept, but i agree that maybe it's just to crudely designed at the moment. It's really hard for me to discern the Penguin head on it. I your creative approach, though.

Okay, this is just a frank and honest opinion, since you're a nOOb, but those two logos need to be put in the trash. I just can't read the Oilers lettering on the oil, and the Penguins' logo is so awful, I wouldn't adopt that for all the tea in the Lipton facility before they move to Houston, which is the first place they'd concider if they moved anywhere if they cannot get a new arena deal in Pittsburgh. Winnipeg looks like with their new arena a new WHA canadate for all I would know.

Tact, you got to use tact. Be kind, tell people what you like about their concepts then make suggestions; "...need to be put in the trash..." is a bit harsh. If you don't like someone's work, how about saying nothing or make a suggestion.

My mother always told me to say 2 things nice for every neg. critcisism.

The word of the day is . . . TACT

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived