Anaheim Ducks concept

AndrewPF

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one that shows my problem with the awkward placement of the duck mask, and my issues with uneven text:

draft1.png

Here's another that I did with the webbed foot logo that at this point seems like a better idea than anything I've done yet:

draft2.png

I still really, really don't like the front-facing duck mask logo, and I'd prefer to not use it. Another direction I might go in is using the Anaheim wordmark from the Mighty Ducks alts.

As far as sizing goes, I'll make a small logo when it comes time for the sweater concept. I'm keeping the drafts big so the details can be easily seen.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The top version is better, but get rid of the strokes around the circles on the side. I had an idea for the mask logo, you said it doesn't really fit as it's in a different perspective and clashes with the roundel, how about if you moved it off to the right, so it looked like it was popping out behind the circle?

So I was looking at the actual teal sweaters from the Mighty Ducks era, and I realized something. That's a HIDEOUS color to use in a sweater on a primary basis. Given my inability to make a logo work and my dislike of the color, should I move on to a new project or is there something else I can do to salvage this?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

This is my design concept for the Anaheim Ducks. I went a little outside the box, drawing on both the original Mighty Ducks identity package and also the Pittsburgh Penguins ?Robo-Pigeon? set.

ducksconcept.png

C&C?

Thats an interesting design but its ugly

He completely re-did it since.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived