MoondogFury

illwauk

I'm planning to use this brand not just for design, but for the documentary I'm filming as well. The name is an alamagation of two nicknames I've had over the years... Moondog because of my surname, and Fury which was my alias from when I was part of a hip hop/poetry crew that all had Marvel names (i.e. Nick Fury). The colors are part of the brand as well. I've always loved brown paired with various shades of gold and can't understand why you don't see them used together more often, so I'm gonna try to own them as much as I can.

The "dog-in-moon" is designed to be able to be separated and stand on its own when the situation calls for it.

moondogfury_secondary0.png

C&C please!

The dog-in-moon only reads to me as one O: "MONDOG FURY." I don't quite know what to suggest to fix it, though. Also, it looks like the letters in "Fury" are a bit thicker than the rest; I think the whole thing would look better and more cohesive if they were all the same weight.

The dog-in-moon only reads to me as one O: "MONDOG FURY." I don't quite know what to suggest to fix it, though.

The simplest fix would be to put the dog-in-moon as the O in "dog". This solves the double-O problem and puts the logo more in the center of the wordmark so you could potentially drop "MOOND" and "GFURY" so it was just the logo and "Creative Arts" on the bottom if you wanted that too.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived