Looks i wouldnt mind seeing in the MLB

DOech714

I would love to see the Cardinals wear a Red alternate for special occasions, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Phillies 8/10 - It reminds me of the Cardinals current BP script and the Angels current alternate script with the red on red. That's the only reason I say 8/10. I like the simple piping. I think the script should be blue so that it would work better with the hat.

Giants 9/10 - Again, it reminds me of another team, the Orioles, because of the orange script. However, because it's cream, it's still unique enough to be distinctable. I LOVE THE HAT with the orange bill. Great job. I can't tell, but an orange button would make that one of the best hats in MLB.

Royals 10/10 - Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Cardinals 7/10 - Not bad. It looks like a BP jersey more than an alternate.

9/10 - I like gold (biased Pirates fan here, hello :D). The A's have the best set in baseball. The only real difference I see here is the gold pants. It looks good, but it might be a little too much gold to look at. If we're going to bring colored pants back though, it'd better be with light, simple colors like the powder blue and the Athletics gold here.

Good Job man

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Is this a mod you're using to make these? I like the Phillies and Caridnals red jerseys, but I'm not really sold on the hat to go with it, especially in the case of the Cards.

no they r just pictures i took from MLB 11 the show

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Is this a mod you're using to make these? I like the Phillies and Caridnals red jerseys, but I'm not really sold on the hat to go with it, especially in the case of the Cards.

But is there a uniform-editing mode or something?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

But is there a uniform-editing mode or something?

no, in the show u can pick what hat jersey and pants u want them to wear so i just did that, the phillies and cards are the bp jerseys, i just moved the camera a lil so u couldnt see the diff color panles on the side of the jersey so it all looks on color. as for the A's and Royles, i used the throwback pants, if u look hard u can see the color is a lil off from the jersey

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Archived