Jets Logo Tweak

Blitz

Just trying a couple tweaks on the Jets new logo - I feel that the jet in the new primary logo has never looked quite right, as well the roundel logo seems very unbalanced in general. Just thought I would play around with it.

Current: Not sure what jet the current template is based off of, personally I dont recognize it. Also the two-tone shaded leaf is way too busy IMO.

z9qyy9xqoxfjn0njxgzoy2rwk.gif

Tweaked: Just a quickie, but I re-drew the jets wings in more of an 'F' series template, removed the 2-tone from the leaf to simplify it & added a white border around the jet to create seperation.

untitled2_vectorized_free.png

Nothing epic, I know... Thoughts?

canada.png

Just trying a couple tweaks on the Jets new logo - I feel that the jet in the new primary logo has never looked quite right, as well the roundel logo seems very unbalanced in general. Just thought I would play around with it.

Current: Not sure what jet the current template is based off of, personally I dont recognize it. Also the two-tone shaded leaf is way too busy IMO.

z9qyy9xqoxfjn0njxgzoy2rwk.gif

Tweaked: Just a quickie, but I re-drew the jets wings in more of an 'F' series template, removed the 2-tone from the leaf to simplify it & added a white border around the jet to create seperation.

untitled2_vectorized_free.png

Nothing epic, I know... Thoughts?

Looks better, and slightly less clip arty.

untitled-6.jpg

The aircraft in the Jets logo is based on the CF-18. None of the changes you made helped the logo any, unfortunately. You seem to know what's wrong with the logo, but your ideas for fixing those things aren't quite there yet.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived