Logo Qualities

eddie010

To whom it may concern,

Lately, I have been noticing that many new members have not only been joining, but posting concepts. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that all of you are letting your creative juices flow.

However...

Since most of you new guys use MS Paint, as do I, the logo quality is sub-par, since it is done in Paint. Unfortunately, I cannot offer you all Illustrator or Draw, but I can offer you this: IfranView (C&P)

Behold IfranView. Many of you may or may not have this program, but here is a quick explanation. It helps you resize images, whilst keeping its quality. Also, when your concept(s) is/are completed, copy/paste it/them into IfranView and save there, so your gifs or jpegs don't lose image/colour quality either.

I sincerely hope this helps you. I have been using this for ages, and it's been a lifesaver somewhat. Forgive me if I have offended anyone, that was the least of my intentions. Enjoy!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I'd love to try, but I have this "thing" against opening just any old executable file from just any old person's computer. Is there a "base source" for this program? It's not that I don't trust you, but, I CAN'T trust you. Heck, I wouldn't trust this if it came from SyPhi (nothing personal, just thought he was a pretty trustworthy person to use as an example).

Other than that, I love the idea, and am intrigued.

It's where I sit.

You can do a search for IrfanView and find it, should be all over the place. I've used various versions of it for years for quick and dirty image viewing/thumbnailing.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived