2011 NCAA Football Preview

NJTank

I looked at the schedules of over 100 teams its not easy to balance everything out. I am just concerned how many teams I get right at the end of the year.

You looked. and not really gave thought. If you are not giving thought to any of this why waste your time?

This year you gave a tweet which now displays your errors. Are you proud of that?

You had months to look at teams and schedules, as opposed to looking at a magazine and their projected win/loss which you have obviously given the public on your site. Take you time and conference games will be 50-50.

Looking at schedules just to rigger records does not equal analysis. NCAA season ended in January, we are now in September, so there is time to research teams.

If you do not really know...then do not do it.

LSU is not playing at Oregon, that game is in Jerry World and LSU will dominate the crowd.

I was going to pick LSU to win that game until their Quarterback got arrested and suspended.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Stanford is the most overrated team in the country. 9-3.

No, there are far more overrated teams than Stanford. Championship or not, Auburn even being ranked right now is a travesty... but 19th in the USA Today poll? At least they're only 23rd in the AP Poll. Notre Dame is also overrated as usual.

I don't think anyone is taking Auburn seriously. They're ranked only because they won the championship last year. Many people say Stanford will win the national championship, which is laughable. They could win 10 games (heck, if Oregon falters, maybe win the north and maybe the Pac-12), but not the National Championship. And while I normally hate the fact that everyone always says Notre Dame is back, this really could be their year. Of course, if you listen toe Lou Houltz as take that as what the media thinks of Notre Dame, they're the best team ever :grin: .

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

As long as Andrew Luck is around Stanford will be fine, and don't give me that new coach BS it's not that big a deal, as replacing a lot of the offense is. Agreed far more overrated teams then Stanford, the only thing I see hurting the Cardinal is that schedule, their second half is as tough as anyone's in College Football.

@ Southern Cal

@ Oregon State

vs. Oregon

vs. Cal

vs. Notre Dame

Good thing those final three are at home. I think 9-3 is very possible, or Luck could pull a Locker and totally screw everything up regarding Stanford's season, and ultimately Luck's draft stature.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

No, there are far more overrated teams than Stanford. Championship or not, Auburn even being ranked right now is a travesty... but 19th in the USA Today poll? At least they're only 23rd in the AP Poll. Notre Dame is also overrated as usual.

I don't think anyone is taking Auburn seriously. They're ranked only because they won the championship last year. Many people say Stanford will win the national championship, which is laughable. They could win 10 games (heck, if Oregon falters, maybe win the north and maybe the Pac-12), but not the National Championship. And while I normally hate the fact that everyone always says Notre Dame is back, this really could be their year. Of course, if you listen toe Lou Houltz as take that as what the media thinks of Notre Dame, they're the best team ever :grin: .

Nah, USF is. Get it right.

6fQjS3M.png

Nah, USF is. Get it right.

They both are national championship teams every year, and when they lose 38-0, they still look like a great team.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived