Finally! Some of my action templates for public consumption...

robbman21

No, just have no basic template, then have each individual part grouped together on the same file, (ie: different facemasks, visors, socks, etc) still 3 files but smaller. Cause I don't think anyone needs 8 players in one file. Sorry I didn't clarify this.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

No, just have no basic template, then have each individual part grouped together on the same file, (ie: different facemasks, visors, socks, etc) still 3 files but smaller. Cause I don't think anyone needs 8 players in one file. Sorry I didn't clarify this.

Ahh okay...gotcha!! It's prob too late for these temps since they've already been downloaded so many times, but I'll definitely use that approach for future releases, which are coming soon. For those wanting the AI file, here's the links to them, made with CS3. Enjoy!

QB Template - AI

RB Template - AI

TE/DE Template

98Falcons.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got started on the QB template in the PC uniform but hadn't had a chance to finish it yet...work has had me busy with a lot of take-home design projects and it hasn't left me a lot of time to work on them. Haven't forgotten about them though!

98Falcons.png

These are awesome! I'm excited to see the PC templates, and I would love to see you branch out into baseball, hockey and maybe soccer? Great work.

EDIT - PS, whoever mentioned layering the template for a little bit more mix and match potential had a good point. If you've got the time, that would be the only thing that could improve these things.

Grunge-Logos.png

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm working on them as I work on rebooting the NFL Alt Universe Series. I've got the QB template redone but that's the only one completely finished so far. I'm also working on a totally new position template that is made in the speed machine cut, and I'll get that one to you in SVG soon as I'm done =)

98Falcons.png

Archived