Coyotes 15th Anniversary Logo

uah8tr

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Coyotes have money too. Specifically the Leafs, Hawks, Habs, Flyers, Rangers, Bruins, Pens, Red Wings, and Glendale's money.

Considering they went bankrupt, something tells me that they won't spend it. TNSE has said that for the near future, they intend to spend around midway between the floor and ceiling, and considering Thomson is the 16th richest man in the world, and the richest in the country, something tells me that once this team is in a position to contend, they'll be spending to the cap.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The Coyotes have money too. Specifically the Leafs, Hawks, Habs, Flyers, Rangers, Bruins, Pens, Red Wings, and Glendale's money.

Considering they went bankrupt, something tells me that they won't spend it.

Twas a joke about how taxpayers and successful businesses are subsidizing a failed one. Leafs fans pay $150 for a ticket and parking so that Coyotes fans can pay $15 for two tickets, four hot dogs, and a snuggie. Bitchin' system.

Which gets back to my original point that it's extremely disrespectful for this team to celebrate an anniversary. It's almost as if the league is mocking its detractors by doing this. Just like every mention of "Detroit Red Wings" has to include "presented by Amway," I don't think they should be able to say "15 years" without appending "thanks to $50 million in tax dollars."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Considering they went bankrupt, something tells me that they won't spend it.

Twas a joke about how taxpayers and successful businesses are subsidizing a failed one. Leafs fans pay $150 for a ticket and parking so that Coyotes fans can pay $15 for two tickets, four hot dogs, and a snuggie. Bitchin' system.

Which gets back to my original point that it's extremely disrespectful for this team to celebrate an anniversary. It's almost as if the league is mocking its detractors by doing this. Just like every mention of "Detroit Red Wings" has to include "presented by Amway," I don't think they should be able to say "15 years" without appending "thanks to $50 million in tax dollars."

Which is pretty sad considering they'll lucky to make it to seventeen. What a waste of tax dollars. I agree fully with you. If fans are going to have to mortgage out their homes for nosebleeds, that money had better go to the team, and not into a fire.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived