Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

nash61

What if the Bolts decided to go with blue as their main colour, but went the route of most other teams, and just promoted their alternate jersey? Better than the real thing?

TB3.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This actually is a really good idea, but just a few things:

-There are a bunch of small, unnecessary details that clutter the jersey that should go IMO: the piping, the stripes in the underarm area, and the "TAMPA BAY" at the back on the bottom

-On the blue jersey, the grey is hard to see next to the white. I'd recommend putting the black outline on the inside and the grey on the outside

-I think it would look better if the NOB had the same outlines as the numbers

Overall good work tough.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Just two things preventing this from perfection...

The piping to nowhere looks really out of place on an otherwise traditional uniform. This is exactly the same problem the Sabres have with their primaries.

Also I don't like how the victory stripes have their own contrasting panel. It would be more effective if the panels were the colour of the corresponding jerseys.

That being said, even with it's flaws it's miles better than what will hit the ice this season so I guess it's a success.

Back to page one.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived