New York Rangers Sweedish themed Jersey

wbhockey26

Not too much of a concept but just wondered what it would look like if the Rangers had their jersey's in Sweedish for the preseason game...**Note** The Translator I used had the word Jagartrupp for Rangers...The other Jersey is if they went more Sweedish themed and made their Jersey and logos the colors of the Sweedish flag....g6571.png

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

The Rangers are currently in Sweden playing some pre-season games, much like the Bruins played in Belfast and Prague last season.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Not too much of a concept but just wondered what it would look like if the Rangers had their jersey's in Sweedish for the preseason game...**Note** The Translator I used had the word Jagartrupp for Rangers...The other Jersey is if they went more Sweedish themed and made their Jersey and logos the colors of the Sweedish flag....g6571.png

I'm a die hard Rangers fan , so, let me say this to you : I like your effort on a first concept where all

current team's colors kept in, but you need to pay more attention to the stripes on a pants , it is not

completed. Also, the angle and placement of the letters on a script must corrected. Sorry, the second

concept looks more like St.Lous Blues.

Now, can you do all that for the Islanders, too?

"Jägartrupp" would translate back to English as "Ranger Troop" (or literally "Hunter Troop")

A more appropriate Swedish translation of Rangers would be Jägarna ("Hunters"). Ranger = Jägare, Rangers = Jägarna.

Oh thanks for the clarification...I just used google translator so I had a feeling it might not be the literal translation

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

Yellow jersey, with 3 statue of liberty crowns/torches.

I believe the proper response to that is 'win'.

wbhockey, cool concept, and well executed. Either works well, if I were going for theme, I would pick the yellow and blue concept.

The angle of the script is perfect. That and the italicized angle of the letters makes it look more European than North American. The only modification that I would suggest you attempt is seeing if you could work in one of the Rangers logos in yellow and blue into the uniform. The uniforms however look great as is. Good work.

Archived