New Knicks Jerseys

logofan20

I hope they change the Away jersey to something like this

iXERIoVoNhe4b.jpg

I've been to games at the Garden many times, and I've never seen the crowd demographics as shown in this photo. Not upstairs, downstairs, in the lobby or in the restrooms.

I would also expect them to be looking at the game and not have half the men going DAT ASS.

iXERIoVoNhe4b.jpg

I've been to games at the Garden many times, and I've never seen the crowd demographics as shown in this photo. Not upstairs, downstairs, in the lobby or in the restrooms.

You know...that's a good point. It'd be cool if they would program something to make the crowd's demographics somewhat replicate the hometown/state demographics of the home arena.

Wasn't there some big ruckus about the NCAA games a few years ago, that if you set a created team's skill set to "Academic" (which was like a D rating across the board) the default players on the created team were mostly white?

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I would also expect them to be looking at the game and not have half the men going DAT ASS.

:lol:

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

iXERIoVoNhe4b.jpg

I agree completely, but why Carmelo is attempting to block Carmelo is beyond me....

The patcher who made the jerseys was trying to show both of them, so he just put Knicks vs. Knicks to show both jerseys in one shot.

Archived