New Knicks Jerseys

logofan20

Judging from NBA 2K12, it's not a redesign, it seems to just be lightened up colors to match the current logo.

No black right?

Black is still there, and I don't understand why.

Amen, bro...this was the perfect opportunity to rid their identity of black, and they fell flat. You'd think they'd want to do it, since New Yorkers would be willing to fork up the cash for the "new-look" unis, but I suppose not.

Amen, bro...this was the perfect opportunity to rid their identity of black, and they fell flat. You'd think they'd want to do it, since New Yorkers would be willing to fork up the cash for the "new-look" unis, but I suppose not.

Last I heard the Knicks wanted to delay the unveiling of the brand new uniforms until next season so that the lockout wouldn't interfere/overshadow the whole thing. My guess is this will be a transition year in which we see the new logos and updated color palette, but we won't see the full, redesigned uniform until next season.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Last I heard the Knicks wanted to delay the unveiling of the brand new uniforms until next season so that the lockout wouldn't interfere/overshadow the whole thing. My guess is this will be a transition year in which we see the new logos and updated color palette, but we won't see the full, redesigned uniform until next season.

yea i remember reading that too, we can just hope for the best now.

I hope the Knicks go back to the early '90s jerseys with the only difference being the new logo on the shorts. I loved everything about those jerseys, including the slightly shiny mesh with the small holes. The material resembled what Champion used on the replica jerseys at that time.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I hope the Knicks go back to the early '90s jerseys with the only difference being the new logo on the shorts. I loved everything about those jerseys, including the slightly shiny mesh with the small holes. The material resembled what Champion used on the replica jerseys at that time.

I'm pretty sure it was exactly what the Champion replica jerseys had, but I think it was double-layer on the gamers. IIRC, the Timberwolves and maybe another team or two also used it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Here's something interesting...

these NY Post pohotos from the newly renovated garden still seem to be using the old knicks logo w/ black. The court is the same as last year (although its possible they plan to use a new one and haven't revealed it yet) but the carpet in the locker room also uses the old w/ black logo... why would they renovate the recarpet the locker rooms and still use the old logos?

PHOTO GALLERY LINK

msg2--500x380.jpg

msg5--500x380.jpg

So even though the new logos are out, maybe they are planning a slow transition away from the old one. That would explain the lack of new uniforms and no real announcment about the new logos/colors at all.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Here's something interesting...

these NY Post pohotos from the newly renovated garden still seem to be using the old knicks logo w/ black. The court is the same as last year (although its possible they plan to use a new one and haven't revealed it yet) but the carpet in the locker room also uses the old w/ black logo... why would they renovate the recarpet the locker rooms and still use the old logos?

PHOTO GALLERY LINK

msg2--500x380.jpg

msg5--500x380.jpg

So even though the new logos are out, maybe they are planning a slow transition away from the old one. That would explain the lack of new uniforms and no real announcment about the new logos/colors at all.

Finally they changed the color of the seats and sections, every time I went to the Garden the teal and purple atmosphere killed me.

Archived