New England Patriots alternate uniform

AndrewPF

I made a New England Patriots alternate uniform concept based on the flag of New England itself, which looks like this:

720px-New_England_pine_flag.svg.png

The design would have to be one-off because of how outlandish it is. It doesn't even use the team colors in any serious manner, except for small Flying Elvis logos on the front and back of the shirt, and one on the pants. The tree from the flag's canton is used as the helmet logo. Feel free to tear it to shreds, because it's anything but traditional, but I just wanted to see if the idea was good, or at least interesting enough. It's purposely very plain in order to give it an old-school feel.

final.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Interesting idea, but right now it feels like there is no connection to the Patriots at all. Even the logo- a tree, bears no resemblance to what the Patriots are about. I know it may connect to the region of New England, but I feel like the flag may be such an obscure thing that it's a strange decision to base an entire identity around. Maybe try working this theme into an already "Patriot-heavy" identity, but I feel like this does not convey "Patriots" at all, despite the flag connection. It's too obscure.

I JUST realized the Christmas tree connection. I knew the red and green but I didn't connect the tree because I wasn't thinking of it as a Christmas tree before.

:censored: me, that's awesome. I had no idea.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived