My WHA Fantasy Team Package

CityOfWalrus

Heres my WHA fantasy team's the Hawaii Storm, I was going for a kinda fun cartoon-y style and not make the obligatory Storm logo, without furthur adou.....:

Introducing the Hawaii Storm:

Logo: HSLogo.gif

Jerseys (Home, Away, Alternate)

HawaiiStormHome1.gif

HawaiiStormAway1.gif

HawaiiStormAlternate1.gif

Comments Welcome!

edited, no waves or wind marks in front of name

spacer.png

CofW,

I like this a lot, but it seems a little "busy" there is a lot happening here, maybe just removing one or two elements would help clean it up a bit. Maybe take out the wind (I think it's wind) in front of the wordmark, and maybe even the wave. I would probably lose the wave on the bottom of the jersey as well. If you wanted to keep one or the other I would say keep the one on the jersey and lose the one on the logo.

i agree that the logo has too much going. you could either...

take some stuff out as suggested..

or

redo the logo...you could have the dragon blowing out the wave you have on top of the woodmark...some dragons blow fire..that one blows waves...only a suggestion but u do have a great logo their..dont mean to offend if i offended

JoWe

I don't know if the WHA will use the same jersey rules as the NHL, with the colors at home and white on the road so I will wear the colors on home ice.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

i agree that the logo has too much going. you could either...

take some stuff out as suggested..

or

redo the logo...you could have the dragon blowing out the wave you have on top of the woodmark...some dragons blow fire..that one blows waves...only a suggestion but u do have a great logo their..dont mean to offend if i offended

JoWe

no you didn't offend me, thanks for the thoughts and comments I don't hate comments...thanks

spacer.png

I don't know if the WHA will use the same jersey rules as the NHL, with the colors at home and white on the road so I will wear the colors on home ice.

well it doesn't really matter I just posted as White=Home just for references except the Alternate is the Pacific Blue colored jersey

spacer.png

I think this logo does look very very good. Minor things I see. Fix the overall shape of the O and R, with smaller inside spots of black on those letters. I think you should try to get rid of the white "shadowing" on the beast's nose area, it just makes his face look a little distorted. Also the little "wind-lines" that are straight and by the bottom left could go. Also try shading in his claws like you did for his horns. I really do like this concept. The jerseys are fantastic and unique! Great work Walrus!

Archived