United States National Team Kits

aawagner011

Just wanted to say, this one of my favorite soccer designs i've seen on here in a while, especially the update. The navy clash with red pinstripes is beautiful, and the primary kit is perfect in giving the US a strong identity based on our very recognizable flag. My only suggestion would be to somehow re-integrate a few stars on the shorts, just to keep the "stars and stripes" theme going. But overall, I love this, great work.

This is really great. I'd buy a pair of those socks!

Thanks! The socks were something I wanted to do all along, but I felt like the other flourishes and accents made it too busy. But by simplifying it a bit, the socks really complete it!

I like these a lot. I think the only change Id make would be to leave the collar blue on the change.

I debated on this one, but then I felt like the navy collar was too simple. When I changed it to red, it brought out the pinstripes a bit more (in my opinion).

Unlike... well, everyone else, it seems... I liked the idea of the seven stripes down the sides of the shorts. (The stars, not so much.) Definitely not a fan of the ghost crests on the shorts, either. Overall, it's good, though the fact that it's six red hoops still seems off.

The crest and swoosh on the shorts aren't so much rendered as a "ghost" but rather a tonal color. Much like what Umbro (Nike subsidiary) did for England.

Umbro-England-HomeShorts-2009-2011-1.jpg

Just wanted to say, this one of my favorite soccer designs i've seen on here in a while, especially the update. The navy clash with red pinstripes is beautiful, and the primary kit is perfect in giving the US a strong identity based on our very recognizable flag. My only suggestion would be to somehow re-integrate a few stars on the shorts, just to keep the "stars and stripes" theme going. But overall, I love this, great work.

Thanks! I wasn't quite sure how to include some stars without going overboard, making them too glaring. I do think that the plain shorts look is my best bet since it drives all the attention to the shirt.

I still like the first alternate kit over the revision. But I think the red is still needed.

I did like that idea of a double blue and light silver. But I also like the look with the red, which brings the US identity full circle to encompass all the colors in a similar, subtle manner. I initially looked to add the pinstripes on the top of every other hoop, but then that made it look really busy.

UPDATED!

USANew.png

the updated/2nd version of the away/secondary is just fantastic!

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

The ugly USSF logo isn't your fault. However the Nike swosh shouldn't be interupted by the hoop IMO.

I actually prefer the "thin hoops" a lot more than the regular ones, so wouldn't mind the away/secondary template used also for the home/primary, despite the USMNT already once having a very similiar kit (also posted in this thread).

Archived