Fantasy Football Concept

OchentaYOcho88

This is a uniform draft for my fantasy football team the Chicago Ghosts. I wanted to go with a clean and somewhat "retro", "vintage", "classic", etc. look. The beautiful logo for the team was made by our very own logoman and is the envy of my entire league.

CHIHome.png

CHIAway.png

C&C is always appreciated, thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

~OYO

absolutely love that logo... just wish it could be changed to the Canton Ghosts.. or maybe even the Canton Legends.. but I understand why they're from Chicago as well

Yeah, its a wonderful logo. I couldn't believe it when Logoman posted it for me. Thanks for taking a look.

I always loved the old indoor football team the Canton Legends. Probably the best indoor football identity that has ever been conceived.

That is one beautiful logo! I think that the uniforms, although great as well, could be improved. I think that maybe using a different number font like the classic cowboy's font would make it more classic. Finally, I think adding some of gray from the logo would really help it as well.

spacer.png

I took henburg's suggestion and added grey to the shoulder and pant stripes, I also changed the number font to the Dallas Cowboys' throwback font. I also removed the numbers on the shoulder caps because, frankly I thought they looked like crap.

CHIHome-1.png

CHIAway-1.png

C&C is appreciated, thanks for taking a look.

~OYO

The addition of grey really helped to tie the uniforms and logo(s) together.

Also, This is probably just my own personal preference, but I think that the primary away uniform would look much better with the same white pants used in the home uni.

(You could still use the orange pants as an alternate thought)

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived