Mini NCAA Helments

charger77

This Christmas I got a CMU (my alma mater) mini helmet. I would like to start collecting tese There are about a dozen or so I would like to get. Does anybody know of a good site (other than ebay) with a good selection and good prices?

Thanks,

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

By mini helmets, are you looking for the size that fits on your toe, or a size a little bit bigger?

EDIT: scorehere.com has mini helmets for both the pocket sized and the size that's a little bit bigger. The pocket sized ones are all made by Riddell, and the bigger minis are all Schutts.

25yzwqg.png

By mini helmets, are you looking for the size that fits on your toe, or a size a little bit bigger?

EDIT: scorehere.com has mini helmets for both the pocket sized and the size that's a little bit bigger. The pocket sized ones are all made by Riddell, and the bigger minis are all Schutts.

To echo this, Scorehere.com has best prices, at least for Riddell mini helmets. Sign up for a free account, and that allows you to get helmets that are less than $20. I've probably ordered 20 mini helmets from Scorehere myself, as I collect college and NFL, and have always had great service. They have a great selection too.

PS...no I don't get paid to advertise for scorehere.com :) They've just been an excellent company.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived