TCU Horned Frogs Rebrand

wyopokes2

I am a big fan of the subtle use of the red into the full time unis and logos. I would like to see the red maybe on the ends of the shoulder spikes where the white is. make that red and I would be a 100% fan, besides that amazing job pokes!

spacer.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should have kept the TCU wordmark on the helmet along with the frog and also should have included a pro-combat like helmet with the red stripes; doesnt really make sense to have it on the logos but not on the uniforms or anything that would confuse the fanbase

What, do they have an IQ of 40?

I think you've got to add that little bit of red to the uniforms, man. That would really tie the whole thing together, and I actually really like the way it sets their helmet off. that being said, though, I love the uniforms. Very unique striping idea, but it works tremendously. Add that little bit of red, and you've got a solid set.

if your going to implement it into a rebrand it makes sense to include it in the uniforms as well ; especially if it wasn't there before

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• 3 weeks later...

Tweaked version of the Texas logo is back. It's for the field and bball court only (maybe as a patch or helmet sticker sometimes) Here's what U envisioned the field at Amon G Carter Stadium to look like. Thoughts? Suggestions. I like the way it looks with black instead of purple, but I wanted to keep it from being too black. Next up will be various sports uniforms

Click this beast for full size

3207375.png?756

A look at what they have on the render for the updated stadium. I personally think it looks to plain

The rendering does not accurately reflect the rebrand. 2012 will likely have HORNED FROGS in the new font in the endzones and either an arched TCU or the new frog logo at mid-field.

The new font is visible above the scoreboard in this pic:

316821_10150351527712940_118765202939_8254913_162261924_n.jpg

Alright finished up the football unis today. I didn't do them in the conventional fashion. They are in my "picker" style that I used for my redoapalooza. Obviously some of the combos weren't meant to go with eachother.

Here's the Link to the Uni Picker

Here's a sample

1327304763625.png1327304866615.png

Not bad. Would get very few complaints from me. Biggest complaint is that I don't like the idea of having the same logo on the sides of the helmet as the sleeves. Does anyone do that?

Wow! Love the touch of red. And I'm absolutely digging the logo. I DID take a shot at that once, but mine has anatomical problems out the wazoo. You upstaged me there. :P And I actually don't mind the feet on yours. Their claws look more menacing than the ones on mine.

Now, while I'm in favor of the red, I'm not crazy about the spikes across Texas. Maybe it's the points. They're way too sharp, maybe? I'd like to echo the statement made previously that the frog needs some red, too. Although, preferably not squirting from his eyes. As scientifically correct as that may be.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived