High School Concepts

mattwillcox

In the last few months I have been working on some logos and improving my skills and have decided to redesign the logos for a selection of the high schools in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. For the most part the colour schemes of the schools will not change drastically, however there may be some alterations.

TeamList.png

can you do this for more schools? these are awesome!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Vintage white surprise! Your concepts are amazing. Have you considered making this a business? I know so many schools who could use one of your overhauls.

I haven't really considered it. Right now this is just something that I do for fun, but if I was ever approached by someone to do a logo I would definitely take the opportunity.

can you do this for more schools? these are awesome!

Right now I'm just planning to do the schools listed, but after I'm finished I may consider doing more.

wow. another top notch concept.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

wow.the lions make me want to roar!

Archived