Belleville Bulls Rebrand

Patchey13

Hey guys, I was just getting back in to the swing of things with this. I saw Discrim post his Bulls concept, and it made me realize how their logos are nothing spectacular. I decided to update their primary bull logo, as well as a set of jerseys to go along with them

bullslogo.png

bulls.png

I'd love to hear some feedback.

As I'd implied in my thread, I vastly prefer the Bulls' classic logo over that horrid cartoony bull they still insist on placing on a sweater. This right here, it's basically everything the aforementioned cartoony bull wishes it was. Keeps the general appearance of the classic, but with a modern touch, and is classy enough that it'd age very well. All that's really missing is the horned B on the shoulders. Overall, wish I'd thought of it. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As I'd implied in my thread, I vastly prefer the Bulls' classic logo over that horrid cartoony bull they still insist on placing on a sweater. This right here, it's basically everything the aforementioned cartoony bull wishes it was. Keeps the general appearance of the classic, but with a modern touch, and is classy enough that it'd age very well. All that's really missing is the horned B on the shoulders. Overall, wish I'd thought of it. B)

That really means a lot. Thanks guys. Since you all liked it, I'm going to keep working on this. :)

Here's an update. I thickened the stroke, as well as added a thin white stroke (I'm not too sure it's needed). I also changed the tail, and tweaked few other tiny details.

bullslogo2.png

I'm still trying to learn inkscape, but I think this is a pretty good start.

For someone just learning to use Inkscape, that logo is phenomenal.

Thanks. I know my way around the program a bit, but I try to get the sketch as good as possible before I scan it, to make up for my poor rendering skills.

I'm working on a secondary right now.

Okay guys, I'm going to re-do the logo (don't worry, I'm not changing much at all), partially for experience on inkscape, but mostly because I know the design can be tightened up and improved greatly. :grin: I was wondering what would be the best way to get a nice even stroke around the logo. Expect an update in the next day or two, and feel free to give me some more feedback.

Archived