OSM61's Logos Thread

OhioSportsMan61

One thing I'm slightly annoyed about this logo (all the versions thus far) is that there are only 13 stars. The Ohio flag has 17. I understand that a logo like this can be easily cluttered, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Whilst I understand your complaint, CBJ logos have always featured 13 stars, bada and bing (though, in that logo, you have to count the main star as one of the 13), and I needn't explain the significance of 13 stars in Americana themed imagery.

One thing I'm slightly annoyed about this logo (all the versions thus far) is that there are only 13 stars. The Ohio flag has 17. I understand that a logo like this can be easily cluttered, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Whilst I understand your complaint, CBJ logos have always featured 13 stars, bada and bing (though, in that logo, you have to count the main star as one of the 13), and I needn't explain the significance of 13 stars in Americana themed imagery.

But wouldn't it be more appropriate if Ohio was one of those 13? Since their current logo and this logo borrow from the state flag, I don't agree with them using 13 as opposed to 17, unless it's purely a design compromise, in which case I'm perfectly fine with them taking a little artistic license.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived