My NHL Revamps

Midway

Maybe its the shade of green your using or maybe it's because the primary looks strange in that shade but this colour scheme is not working for me. Don't get me wrong, everything else is solid

The shade of green looks great on my computer but on my phone screen it's dark and rather bland. Not sure if that's a brightness issue cause usually they match but if anyone has suggestions as far as the color scheme I'm all ears. However no primary black, or eggplant and jade.

Midway.png

Tampa Bay: I like your update better than the original. The stripes look alot more like lightning bolts. It might work even better if the trims were thinner, just like the Stockton Thunder jerseys.

Ottawa: Thanks for the credit for my logo. The jerseys are going to need some work, though. First, the laurel leafs should be going in the opposite direction. Second, there needs to be some kind of trim around the crest. On the road, the black spikes disapear in the striping and it feels like part of the logo is being cut off. Also, I personally would add a thin white stripe in between the red and gold stripes, another thing that will help break up those tight colors a bit.

Anaheim: I would make the orange stripe parts consistent on both jerseys and a somewhat lighter shade of orange and maybe a lighter shade of green as well.

Keep up the good work!

try this colour scheme for the ducks as it was never used and its pretty nice.AnaheimDucks_UC1_2007_SCC_SRGB.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived