Alamo FC logo

Hockey Nerd

I'd say if you plan to include the Alamo in here as well you're in business. What other aspects are you adding?

I do plan utilizing the Alamo in here, I came up with the name, Alamo FC, which is a bit unique i suppose. I'm still playing around with a few ideas, but I will have a finished rough draft up tomorrow.

I like the first one better, I think you could keep the beige tones overall, but just add a black stroke. You could use gold on the alamo door and perhaps the ball.

Also, I'd modify the shield so that the sides are a bit straighter at the top. That way you get a more definite alamo shape instead of the sides of the building bulging out.

I like the first one better, I think you could keep the beige tones overall, but just add a black stroke. You could use gold on the alamo door and perhaps the ball.

Also, I'd modify the shield so that the sides are a bit straighter at the top. That way you get a more definite alamo shape instead of the sides of the building bulging out.

sanantonio-copy-2.jpg

Okay so I straightened up the sides, but I am still trying to find the right color scheme. C&C on the new shape?

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Any ideas for which colors would look good? Which colors strike San Antonio to you?

Well, San Antonio's only major pro team uses black and silver, so you could start there.

I like the update, though I think you could make the stroke a bit thicker. Other suggestions:

- Make the Alamo FC wordmark and the ball a bit bigger. The bottom part of the shield seems a bit empty.

- A bit too much detail in the windows/columns. Simplify that a bit.

Also, somehow the windows on the far left got moved down, and are now lower than the windows on the right.

I like the idea but agree with the bottom part of the shield being too blank. Maybe get rid of the bottom part, put 2012 where the ball is, and the ball at the circular portion on top of the facade? Also, my first thought was that it's a volleyball but I assume the FC is for football/soccer club. Maybe go with the traditional soccer ball look.

I wonder if the Texas soccer community would receive Alamo FC the same as they did Houston 1836.

I like either the the gold or the silver one, good updates. I feel like both could use a touch of white, maybe on the ball or the wordmark, just to lighten them up a bit and create more contrast in the logo.

I'm on the fence about the new font though.

Archived