New Era has gone too far! Cupcake scented hats? WTF!

illini1

This is what happens when society collapses

Really? A company makes a product marketed for a very specific portion of the market in an attempt to get daughters to love the sport their fathers love? Yep, society must be collapsing. Can't have families enjoying leisure activities together, thats for damn sure.

Not any worse than the Hypercolor era of the late 80's/early 90's. I see nothing wrong with this attempt by New Era. It's different. And if it catches on, good for them!

9_hypercolor.gif

Will this be made in 59/50 or 9fifty :P

You mean 9sniffy. ^_^

Really? A company makes a product marketed for a very specific portion of the market in an attempt to get daughters to love the sport their fathers love? Yep, society must be collapsing. Can't have families enjoying leisure activities together, thats for damn sure.

Joke

-------

Your head

Joke

-------

Your head

Maybe you should work on your jokes then, or have sane opinions and not resort to the tired joke/your head line when called out for them.

I found a scented Rays cap at Tropicana Field last season. I can't remember if it was cherry or strawberry scented, but I just chuckled. If it sells...

i'm surprised it wasn't old person scented

Not any worse than the Hypercolor era of the late 80's/early 90's. I see nothing wrong with this attempt by New Era. It's different. And if it catches on, good for them!

9_hypercolor.gif

Will this be made in 59/50 or 9fifty :P

You mean 9sniffy. ^_^

Wow those look really cool an make me a little disappointed that I was born in the 90s... I could definitely see those trending today, if they're still manufactured.

Archived