dgnmrwrw

Continental Independent Baseball League: the Expansion

Beautiful designs, from start to finish. You may want to consider making th "F" in "Flames" a little wider; the logo reads like "Hames" right now.

This series always brings me immense visual pleasure.

The Herons logo is a piece of art and the Quebec script is a classic.

The good thing about the Green Bay Mechanics is that the alliteration is already ready to go when they move to Madison. ;)

Spokane Marauders

Spokane, WA

WESTERN DIVISION

gDMcrVD.png

Reworked logo here; the base of this was originally used for an old Montreal Wanderers concept of mine. But I came up with the nickname and wolf imagery first, so I thought it fit well. Colors are forest green, blue, and gray. The lettering is supposed to evoke mountain peaks. Cap logo is a simple S. Wordmarks here.

I really like the action that this wolf shows. Very cool composition with it. The only things that look a little funky are the bats- I couldn't really tell that was what they were. Perhaps a change to size and positioning might help.

wow.... the more teams you added, the impressions of those kept on impressing us! Seriously, I really want to see those in minor leagues or a new league! man.... these are top-notch designs!