Vibrant, Meaningful New San Francisco Logo

hhfranks

Hi everyone! I have designed what I think is a pretty swell logo for the SFMTA! If you are a SF local, visit sometimes, or are just a fan of the logo and would love to see this vibrant, meaningful, and fun design as a representation of the city take a few seconds to go to this page, easily sign in using the facebook "connect" button in the upper right corner and then vote on my design! Then when you find yourself in San Francisco at a bus stop next to an attractive person you can say "Oh hey I know the guy that designed that logo." Boom. Instant conversation starter. Everyone wins. http://www.improvesf.com/become-part-of-san-francisco-history/connect.

sfmta-final-M.jpg

sfmta-final.jpg

Wait, doesn't it need to be organic and sustainable? :D

My wife and I vacationed there last year and from what we saw and heard, we came away thinking they probably use organic, sustainable asphalt on the streets. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Since neither of the two cable span bridges have anything to do with the SFMTA, the logo is inherently off.

If San Francisco were to create a bid package for another Olympic Games, the first logo could be used, sans the SFMTA acronym.

Archived