High School Campaign Photos

DeFrank

Thought I'd share some campaign photos I made for my reelection to student government this year... Some of you may remember my sophomore campaign and the spelling mistakes...

This year I used the school colors (and logo) complete with a real picture of me and my best political friend.

BlueOrangeKeepCalm.png

ReelectionBuddiesFINAL.png

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I would tighten up the kerning on it, and maybe bump the font size down on your name/extend margins. It's too close to the edges right now, so it looks funky. Another think that may help out a little: Keep Calm Medium (Free Font!)...

...Unless this is already done. In which case, nice job.

I would tighten up the kerning on it, and maybe bump the font size down on your name/extend margins. It's too close to the edges right now, so it looks funky. Another think that may help out a little: Keep Calm Medium (Free Font!)...

...Unless this is already done. In which case, nice job.

Tried to get that to work, but it wouldn't give me a font file. I used "London Underground" instead.

potd 10/20/12

You have some centering and balance issues in the first image.

Second, I personally wouldn't include another political figurehead in my own campaign materials...especially Obama, since you would be possibly alienating a group of potential voters. Just don't see the need for it.

Second, I personally wouldn't include another political figurehead in my own campaign materials...especially Obama, since you would be possibly alienating a group of potential voters. Just don't see the need for it.

Yeah I live in Texas and I know that a lo of my friends who's parents are financially sound, mind you, hate on Barack and can't wait until he's out of office, but they've also been complaining since he got elected, and no nothing about politics.

With that vein said, if you're likable and popular enough, than you should have no problem getting reelected. I always jus wanted a free t shirt :)

Ah, but I go to a mostly Jewish Washington D.C. prep school. AKA there are two Republicans on campus. Ok maybe 3.

But I appreciate the comments guys. I posted them around the school, and people love them, unbalanced lettering or not B)

potd 10/20/12

Archived