North American League "expansion" teams

DaytonBlue

The Sonoma County Grapes and Hawaii Stars are two new teams in the North American League's Northern Division.

IMO, The Sonoma one MIGHT be a respectable low level indy league logo if it didn't read like Sonoma Grapes County.

The Hawaii Stars looks like I made it on paint five minutes ago.

sonomagrapes.jpg

hawaiistars.jpg

What's even more strange is the two divisions of the NAL are operating like their separate leagues this year, with no inter-divisional play and I think no league championship.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

The Southern division is six Texas teams, so I figure they needed an even number of teams. Hawaii and Sonoma are replacing Yuma and Orange County, and they weren't exactly Northern easier.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

The Sonoma County Grapes and Hawaii Stars are two new teams in the North American League's Northern Division.

IMO, The Sonoma one MIGHT be a respectable low level indy league logo if it didn't read like Sonoma Grapes County.

The Hawaii Stars looks like I made it on paint five minutes ago.

sonomagrapes.jpg

What's even more strange is the two divisions of the NAL are operating like their separate leagues this year, with no inter-divisional play and I think no league championship.

Shouldn't it be the Sonoma County Grapes? The other way sounds jumbled!

Archived