University Outbreak Challenge

DomTheAthlete29

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#3..."South Florida University"?

How is that different for "University of South Florida" other than order of the words.

Not trying to be a jerk, but when looking at the DQed concepts, it just jumped out at me as to the "create your own college or university". Same thing as if I called it Georgia University instead of University of Georgia and put it in Macon instead of Athens.

Champion: 4

Runnerup: 7

How is that different for "University of South Florida" other than order of the words.

Not trying to be a jerk, but when looking at the DQed concepts, it just jumped out at me as to the "create your own college or university". Same thing as if I called it Georgia University instead of University of Georgia and put it in Macon instead of Athens.

Did you even read the rules? The only way it could be bad is if I made the mascot a bull.

spacer.png

Did you even read the rules? The only way it could be bad is if I made the mascot a bull.

Exactly! The rules state that you can use an existing name mascot as long as you don't use them from the same school. The example was you can call your school the Washington Vandals or the Idaho Huskies, but not the Washington Huskies.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Took the liberty of tallying things up, since this ended yesterday:

#1- Entry #2 (drdougfresh) 44 points

#2- Entry #4 (Firefly) 39 points

#3- Entry #3 (dsaline97) 12 points

#4- Entry #8 (spearhead) 10 points

I think it's great that both the winning schools were Adidas schools. Nice work everyone.

I think it's great that both the winning schools were Adidas schools. Nice work everyone.

I agree with the above numbers. Thanks to everyone who competed.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I agree with the above numbers. Thanks to everyone who competed.

Wow. Third place and I wasn't even close to the other two. Great job drdougfresh and Firefly (as shown by the results). And kudos to chrisCLEMENT for making this concept fun. I couldn't ask for anything different about this.

spacer.png

Archived