Astros

jussten

With all this talk about the Astros going to a different set of threads next year, I'm hearing all about orange and blue. While I agree it's a HUGE upgrade, am I the only one that really misses the navy and gold? I really think that with some tweaking it could be a much better choice. I realize I'm probably in the minority, but I don't miss those rainbow threads too much.

I like this a lot. It works for the Astros quite well. However, can I see this with the 90's font, if you can find it?

With all this talk about the Astros going to a different set of threads next year, I'm hearing all about orange and blue. While I agree it's a HUGE upgrade, am I the only one that really misses the navy and gold? I really think that with some tweaking it could be a much better choice. I realize I'm probably in the minority, but I don't miss those rainbow threads too much.

I loved the 90's uniforms back in the day but I prefer the older orange and blue ones as an inspiration for their next uniforms. That being said I did incorporate you're ideas into an update.

astros90s.jpg

How come the scripts are in one font but you used Copperplate for the logo itself?

I didn't like the way the script font looked on the logo. Ideally, I would change both to match if I find/make one I like for both. It kind of bugs me too.

You are not alone, I too miss the navy and gold, but they come in a close second to the orange and blue.

The star on the jersey is too small and lonely for my tastes.

FsQiF2W.png

Personally, I hate the navy and gold. It screams 90s and tackiness. The orange and navy is much classier and more classic. I would switch back to the navy and orange

Yeah, I'm sticking with the navy and orange, just made the gold update per their request.

Archived