Astros

jussten

With the Astros confirming new uniforms due next season I decided to work up a quick version of what I would like to see... Just have the road uni's thus far. Shout out to JayJaxon for the templates. It's hard to see on the smaller scale but there is a rocket hidden in the cap logo. I'm not entirely sold on the Font, will probably have to make something custom to get it right.

astros.jpg

I like both the logo and uniforms, but I must point out that you fudged the spelling on 'League' in the logo. Gotta love typos :P

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Like the logo....but what about the Rainbow stripes???

Oh, the Astros will NOT be an America League team ( reportedly, there are contractual stipulations with Minute Maid Field that prevent the Astros from switching league!), so you might want to modify the logo a bit.

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Oh, the Astros will NOT be an America League team ( reportedly, there are contractual stipulations with Minute Maid Field that prevent the Astros from switching league!), so you might want to modify the logo a bit.

Why don't you give a source if your going to post something like that?

spacer.png

Why don't you give a source if your going to post something like that?

Agreed, from everything I have read it is forgone conclusion they will be in ALW next season. It was reported that Crane was forced to agree prior to his group being allowed to purchase the team. Also, MLB gave the Astros a 70 mil concession for agreeing to the move.

Like the logo....but what about the Rainbow stripes???

I have some on the shoulders of the home, I tried them on the chest but thought it wouldn't really work in this era. maybe I'll try something more subtle. Also, I'll try adding the shoulder stripes to the road uni.

If you're gonna do the rocket thing, it has to look more like a rocket.

I was going for a subtle approach, I didn't want to distract from the star. Kind of like the snake head in the dbacks logo where you only see it if you are looking for it.

Thanks for the C/C guys. I'll work up an Alt sometime this week and make some tweaks.

Oh for :censored: 's sake.

Credible source or BS.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I work in the media and cover the Stros from time to time. First of all it's Minute Maid PARK. And yes they are changing for sure. They've even requested to start using the DH in their minor league system this year to adjust.

Archived