A Few Logo Tweaks and Clean-Ups

Fox

Here are a couple logo tweaks that I've made that aren't big enough to warrant their own thread for each one, so I though I'd put them all together into one. I'll probably do more of these after.

(All logos show original vs. my concept)

Celticslogocleanedup.png

This Celtics logo is classic, but desperately needs to be cleaned up. Got rid of gold and black which I do not like for the C's, and instead used dark green. Also, I made the cane and the basketball a shade closer to burnt orange.

flapantherlogocleanup.png

The current Panthers logo needs to be cleaned up so badly. I started by changing the shades of the navy, red, and yellow. Did a lot of cleaning up and simplifying.

KCChiefslogocleanup.png

Simple solution to the inclusion of black and lack of yellow in the Chiefs helmet logo.

As I said, I'll probably do some more. C&C Please

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I think a little bit of detail on his vest would be fine, maybe a shamrock or two, not the full pattern, and the Florida Panther definitely needs some detail on the top of the head. It just looks too weird without it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The Chiefs is a huge upgrade, kudos.

The Celtics, maybe a button or two on the vest in the burnt orange?

The Panthers is a serious downgrade, definitely needs some facial detail. (Of course, I'm going to be a bit prejudiced on this one as I absolutely love the Panthers logo as-is.)

rATMcmK.png

Archived