Adam Jones' Cleats

MC2

What kind of Nike cleats are these?

adamshoes.jpg

The ugly kind

I'm not asking for the name of the exact colorway. I'm asking for the name of the model, but thanks for the help buddy.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

adamshoes.jpg

The ugly kind

I'm not asking for the name of the exact colorway. I'm asking for the name of the model, but thanks for the help buddy.

It's kind of sad that Jones is in the major leagues, and still wears molded ceats. I actually don't mind the cleats though, they're pretty cool.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

adamshoes.jpg

The ugly kind

It's kind of sad that Jones is in the major leagues, and still wears molded ceats. I actually don't mind the cleats though, they're pretty cool.

I'm not sure what's sad about it. Maybe it's a personal preference.

adamshoes.jpg

The ugly kind

Theres actually a pretty good mixture of metal, and molded cleats in the majors....most pitchers wear molded

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived