New Logos in Old Colors

redsox1002003

I went to my local Lids store yesterday and on the rack for fashion caps and throwback caps, I found this beauty.

7336917370_de79e6b4db.jpg

Now I'm sure this is probably a fashion cap, and you guys probably have already seen this, but I feel that if the Marlins kept the Teal/Black scheme, it would look much better and less busy.

So has there been any other merchandise out there to have a team's new logo with the old colors? I'm sure the Denver Broncos and the Tampa Bay Bucs and Rays did it, but I can't think of any others.

Also another question, I found these two hats as well and I was wondering if they were ever worn on the field, or were just fashion caps as well.

,c[22],w[400],h[300]&load=url[file:product]"]Diamondbacks

,c[22],w[400],h[300]&load=url[file:product]"]Blue Jays

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

The Blue Jays one was not real. They never wore a red T-bird hat, according to this great website I found: www.sportslogos.net

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

>

I really miss Arizona's original colors, I just never liked their uniforms, especially the sleeveless with pin stripes. But it was such a distinguished color-combo.

Toronto's blast to the past are among my favorites. I love the alternate blue they wore yesterday against the Red Sox. They tweaked the original really nice.

Best change of the season, hands down to Toronto (IMO), they finally look like the Blue Jays again.

Honorable mention to Baltimore, I love the return to the logo they had when I was a boy, especially the solid black one. I was never a big fan of the cap with the white crown in front.

6293836.jpg

Twins Enterprise / 47 Brand makes hats called "Cooperstown Current". They have either the current MLB team logos in old colors or the old MLB team logos in the current colors. They've sold them at Lids.com on and off for years.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

They're mostly "off again" at this moment.

Oh yeah. They've carried easily over 20 different hats in the past. It's been cyclical. I remember a few seasons ago they were down to a handful of them also before restocking.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived