aawagner011's NFL updates

aawagner011

Well done, I LOVE everything you've done with the Chargers. The only thing I don't care for with the Redskins is the Helmet, reminds me too much of FSU. Other than that, phenomenal work!

+1. remove the stripes and make the helmat white. I've always wanted to see a white Redskins helmet with the spear.

One of the biggest issues I have with the Redskins set is you have a primary logo that you dont use ANYWHERE. That's kinda counter intuative. The clue is kinda in the title, a primary logo should be the one you use first and foremost. It should be the logo people immediately associate with the team and right now with your set that's not the case. It's an easy fix right enough just swap the logos over on the slick and job done, but imo you cant call a logo you dont use a primary. The script has some kerning issues which aren't helped by the S's which sit at a jonty angle, it's also really thin. There's a reason most team scripts are in bold or even black weights. It implies strength and stability and right now I'm getting neither from you're version.

9erssteve

I think it's okay for the primary logo not to be the dominant logo in a uniform when a theme based helmet is being used ala Rams, Vikes or Eagles. I really like the spear on the helmet. That being said it is unusual for a primary logo not to be used at all. The Rams and Eagles use theirs on the sleeve while the vikes is more understated only showing up very small on the back above the name plate and on the pant stripe. I think that approach may work for this theme to appease most.

Seconded. Think of it like Florida State. Spear on the helmet and really, that's what they're known for, but the primary logo is the Seminole coin.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Not a big fan of numbers on helmets, but the powder blue was always the chargers best set, and your striping is superb. The whole set looks more energized and more "electric.". Great job man.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: ATLANTA FALCONS

The graphics and logos have remained the same for Atlanta.

This one has been sitting on my computer for a month or two, but I went ahead and finished it off. This look is what I like to consider a hybrid between their current uniforms and their retro duds. I have always liked their throwbacks and think they're definitely top notch. I like the red helmet, it really pops under the lights. So I've brought back the red helmet but used the new logo. I've dropped the gold and gone to a simplified stripe pattern. Now with the current uniforms, they've got the funky sleeves going on. I've simplified those sleeves into what is now a simple striping pattern that definitely recalls the current unis, but is less arena league. The striping pattern of the new black jersey is nearly identical to the sleeves of the old black unis. However, on the red and white jerseys, they are altered to match the striping patterns to stay consistent with the stripes on the helmet and the pants. No alternate pants in this iteration.

35c3cjl.png

2bd00o.png

2191ik0.png

Archived