Head-2-head crossover battle

vicfurth

I propose a mano-a-mano, head-to-head crossover competition between me and IronChefShark. Consider it a clash of the titans, if you will. Here's how it would go down...

1) We each do an NBA baseball crossover project.

2) We unveil them as we do them.

3) CCSLC votes determine the winner.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I edited your post because we don't need to start this over... we can get our answer without starting fights.

I also think doing a whole league might be overkill... what about selective ones in a tournament, bracket style?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i know i havent done all that many.....but i did do an entire NBA-baseball set, and won one of those Iron X-over challenge thingys, so im willing to challenge you. haha. B)

I was wondering when someone was going to throw down a head-to-head challenge.

But, you know... technically, the last crossover contest was one of my events, and I believe a certain Mr. Fiasco is the reigning xover king...I think he at least deserves the right to defend the title before you two battle for it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I believe a certain Mr. Fiasco is the reigning xover king...I think he at least deserves the right to defend the title before you two battle for it.

if someone wants to challenge me, so be it.

i ain't afraid of no ghost!

But, you know... technically, the last crossover contest was one of my events, and I believe a certain Mr. Fiasco is the reigning xover king...I think he at least deserves the right to defend the title before you two battle for it.

I believe I am too, but who's counting? :D

It's a good idea, SyPhi, but Habs is right. I started this because if certain people <_< think their good enough to dis everyone else while elevating themselves, they would have no problem with disposing of a "wannabe"...

Oh, yeah, still waiting. Shark, this ain't going away anytime soon.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

But, you know... technically,  the last crossover contest was one of my events, and I believe a certain Mr. Fiasco is the reigning xover king...I think he at least deserves the right to defend the title before you two battle for it.

I believe I am too, but who's counting? :D

maybe since me and avenger tied for gold, it could be us versus shark and vic.

:mad: I don't think so.

Shark, I know you read this. Surely you're not so busy as to not try to shut me up.

Vic... cool it man.

You know Shark's read it, and you gotta know, he does logos and jerseys for his own pleasure, not to be the best. In his mind, he is the best, and nothing you or anyone here can say will make him think otherwise. It might be that he's rubbed you the wrong way... it's happened before... but you gotta back off.

It's not that important. Really, it isn't. Let it go man.

You wanna make a contest for CCSLC folk to decide on the best Xover Designer, then make a contest for all to enter, and make it big, and let the people decide. If Shark feels he has anything to prove, he'll be more likely to enter that than go for a head-to-head matchup.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived