Some Lacrosse Concepts

WizKid

Here's a team I created based off of the Stealth Bomber aka Northrop Grumman B-4 Fighter. The player you see titled the backs of the jerseys is Brown University alum, Chazz Woodson.

Primary Logo:

SpiritsofLAPrimarylogo.png

Secondary Logo:

SpiritsofLASecondarylogo.png

Wordmark:

SpiritsofLAWordmark.png

Primary Helmet:

SpiritsofLAPrimaryhelmet.png

Secondary Helmet:

SpiritsofLASecondaryHelmet.png

Home:

SpiritsofLAUniformWhite2.png

Road:

SpiritsofLAUniformNavy.png

Alternate:

SpiritsofLAUniformLtBlue.png

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

• 4 months later...

Its been awhile since I posted some of my lax stuff but, here are some recent work I've done.

Starting with Coppin State University from Baltimore, MD. Also, I ended up making a new logo instead of using the bland one the already use.

Road

CoppinStateLaxConceptRoad.png

Home

CoppinStateLaxConceptHome.png

Alternate

CoppinStateLaxConceptAlternate.png

Here's a set I did for Howard University (DC) based on a mix of eras of their lax club uniforms. The alternate is a simple fauxback concept. Also, I updated the bison logo to something that people wont compare to the NFL teams logo. The power stipe on the bison is actually the Washington Monument. CC is greatly appreciated.

Logos

HowardLaxClubConceptLogos.png

Home

HowardLaxClubConceptHome.png

Road

HowardLaxClubConceptRoad.png

Alternate

HowardLaxClubConceptAlternate.png

Morehouse College [Atlanta] (NCLL)

I decieded on keeping their logo the same but introduce a new alternate logo including the state of Georgia. This new alternate is a part of a branding slogan I made called: "State our Claim". Didn't want to make it Nike Pro Combat-esqe but I feel like it ws a success.

Also, I've been experimenting with some pinnie templates I made with both logos.

Home Uniform

MorehouseLaxClubHome.png

Home Pinnie

MorehouseLaxClubPinnieMaroon1.png

Road Uniform

MorehouseLaxClubRoad.png

Road Pinnie

MorehouseLaxClubPinnieWhite1.png

State Our Claim Alt Uniform

MorehouseLaxClubAltSOC.png

S.O.C. Pinnie

MorehouseLaxClubPinnieSOC1.png

As a lacrosse player, it is nice to see some lacrosse concepts on the boards. All of these are pretty good, but I think you could use more designs that take up more of the uniform space and maybe link to the schools in a unique way. Lacrosse uniforms in general are usually pretty ugly because no element of the uniform connects to each other or flows. You did a good job of fixing that on the jersey and shorts, but the helmets could use some similar elements to the rest of the uniform to create a complete look that is rarely seen in lacrosse. I would also experiment with different, unorthadox helmet designs and maybe choose logo that better fits a helmet. The Bison and Morehouse logos just do not seem right on helmets. Hope that helps and I hope to see more!

maehl.png

• 1 month later...

Hey what's up everybody. It's been awhile since I've posted some of my designs here but best believe I've improved my work. Actually, I've posted most of my latest work on Instagram since I lost my internet service for my laptop.

You can follow me @grizz_keepin_itsimple .

I've been experimenting with a new lacrosse jersey template for outdoor lax and box lacrosse. The box lacrosse template is based off of the new NLL standard templates by Reebok. Also, I went great lengths to create a new box lacrosse field template.

Examples of the outdoor template

IMG_20121227_182843-1.jpg

IMG_20121228_201333.jpg

IMG_20121228_204340.jpg

Examples of the Box Lacrosse template

IMG_20121226_171215-1.jpg

IMG_20121226_223046-1.jpg

IMG_20121226_232024-1.jpg

Finally, here are some examples of the box lacrosse field template.

IMG_20121227_220921.jpg

IMG_20121226_121545-1.jpg

IMG_20121226_004906-1.jpg

Here's a team I created based off of the Stealth Bomber aka Northrop Grumman B-4 Fighter. The player you see titled the backs of the jerseys is Brown University alum, Chazz Woodson.

Primary Logo:

SpiritsofLAPrimarylogo.png

Looks cool, but that's a F-117 Nighthawk, not a B2 Spirit.

My broadband is down so I cant directly Photobucket my work when I'm done. So, Instagram is one of the only places I can display work from my phone. Sorry that It's distracting.

Archived