Deion.Blackwell8's College Football Concepts

Deion.Blackwell8

Team Three...

Miami Hurricanes

This set is based off Miami's 2011 pro combat rivalry unis. I used the ibis pattern on the sleeve. I originally used had the split numbers like both of Miami's PC rivalry unis had but I decided against them at the last minute. The white helmet now has a green facemask. Added in a green helmet.

There is a special alternate that I don't really think will go over too well...

Uniforms 1 - Uniforms 2 - Uniforms 3 - Uniforms 4 - Rivalry Alternate

C&C

Absolutely love this set, your best yet IMO. The striping on the sleeves looks great, and the rivarly alternate, while adventurous, looks pretty cool. My only suggestion would be to try an orange helmet, but that's just something I've always wanted to see and is really your stylistic decision. Your concepts are consistently excellent, especially for Paint concepts, and this is another perfect set. Great job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

My favorite team looks great IMO. My only problem is that if you're going to use the orange pants as the primary on the road, then make the sleeves orange. Other than that, no problems. I really like the rivalry uniform ,as long as it's a once a year thing.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Team Four...

West Virginia Mountaineers

I love how these turned out. The design on the jersey in inspired from a pick axe. Added an outline to the helmet logo and numbers on the blue and yellow jerseys. There is also a special 'coal' alternate uniform.

Uniforms 1 - Uniforms 2 - Uniforms 3 - Uniforms 4 - Uniforms 5

C&C!

For me, I can't stop thinking of the Rams when I see that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Team Four...

West Virginia Mountaineers

I love how these turned out. The design on the jersey in inspired from a pick axe. Added an outline to the helmet logo and numbers on the blue and yellow jerseys. There is also a special 'coal' alternate uniform.

Uniforms 1 - Uniforms 2 - Uniforms 3 - Uniforms 4 - Uniforms 5

C&C!

For me, I can't stop thinking of the Rams when I see that.

That was my original thought as well. They look nice and all, but wow. More helmet options would be nice.

spacer.png

Archived