New England Revolution Concepts

hotbanana

Here is my New England Revolution concepts, I tried to make something that shows the team on white shirt. I hope I did something good :)

I can't find the MLS number font so I have to make it blank

Home :

2330incio8614554.png

Away :

newenglandawayshirt.png

Please tell me what you think about jerseys.

7995incib9612594.png

Galatasaray

Phoenix Suns

Green Bay Packers

There are some things I really like about this. I like having the wordmark on the back as you do, where MLS used to put their sponsorship logos. And I like the layout of the blue jersey. But I'm not feeling the flag on the back. And, though I get and like what you're trying to do with the red stripes, I feel like it gets too cluttered once logos and numbers go on top of it. Maybe do those stripes as sublimated?

rATMcmK.png

LOVE the away kit, to be quite honest! Really neat design that stands out. Tastefully done, too. The home could use a little more red, but still looks good as-is. Nice job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

There are some things I really like about this. I like having the wordmark on the back as you do, where MLS used to put their sponsorship logos. And I like the layout of the blue jersey. But I'm not feeling the flag on the back. And, though I get and like what you're trying to do with the red stripes, I feel like it gets too cluttered once logos and numbers go on top of it. Maybe do those stripes as sublimated?

I want to make something special for the team. And thats what in my mind.

Thank you for comments by the way. :)

7995incib9612594.png

Galatasaray

Phoenix Suns

Green Bay Packers

Archived