Columbus Bombers

johnrafael

Electoral Year in Brazil, there's no time to any contest. Is time to photoshop the Ugly faces of Deputies, Counselors and Mayor-Applicants. Everyone wants votes. I was interested in the University Outbreak but without time. Started to create, but stopped in 50% (Logo Set and Soccer Kits). Here's all I have until now. Maybe in next weeks, I'll be able to finish the work.

LOGO SET

ohio_college.png

SOCCER: HOME, AWAY AND GOALKEEPER.

OCS.png

I'm not sure if I will continue. Depending os C&C, I can try a Pro Combat.

Electoral Year in Brazil, there's no time to any contest. Is time to photoshop the Ugly faces of Deputies, Counselors and Mayor-Applicants. Everyone wants votes. I was interested in the University Outbreak but without time. Started to create, but stopped in 50% (Logo Set and Soccer Kits). Here's all I have until now. Maybe in next weeks, I'll be able to finish the work.

I'm not sure if I will continue. Depending os C&C, I can try a Pro Combat.

I don't understand your post, and I'm pretty sure I am not the only one...

What is Electoral Year in Brazil?

What is University Outbreak?

Is the Ohio College at Columbus a fantasy university or a real place?

The uniforms are OK but remind me a bit of USMNT. Will you be doing more popular sports from American universities, like basketball or baseball?

If you aren't really understanding. Probably you're joking with my bad english...

Electoral, from Elections. That thing when people vote to choose their representants in City, State, Country. If you aren't living in China or North Korea, I believe you know.

University Outbreak or College Outbreak I'm not sure. Was a design contest. In this, the user (the guy or girl with an account here) need to post logos and uniforms to a Fictional College.

Ohio College at Columbus is a Fantasy University (I have not found any University with this Name.

And depending of C&C, maybe I'll try more sports.

Someone More?

Classy kits! The one thing I dislike is the asymmetrical collar, I'd make it all a solid color. Other than that, I really like the look of it.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I live in Columbus. No such university. The closest thing is perhaps is Columbus State, but they're Cougars, and not the good kind. :)

As far as the concepts go, there's is a certain kind of royal flavor going with this. It's pretty clean and well executed.

Good work johnny, your concepts have certainly stepped up lately and you are getting more creative.

I agree with MJWalker45 that the logo needs an outline maybe the lighter blue?

knnhrvy16 is right with that asymetrical collar as well.

I'd like to see it finished johnny.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived