MLB jersey fits

hormone

I'm sorry, I have a feeling this is the wrong forum. Thanks for your replies. I see the tier sale ends today on MLB shop. If you buy something, it's 15% off, 2 things 20%, and 3 things 25%. I have cool base jerseys that fit fairly well (48) and was looking at some throwback pull overs (fake rays, cooperstown pirates) and/or a Smokers jersey (not cool base). I wanted to see how they fit before I commit to that purchase. What's nice is the sale is most items to get the tier so you can get some hats or tshirts and bang out one jersey 25% off.

If I get that fake rays, I'll prob have to go to lids and get the (incorrect) matching hat.

Thanks.

Bonus ? Is this ebay a fake http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVE-PARKER-PITTSBURGH-PIRATES-79-THROWBACK-M-N-250-SEWN-AUTH-JERSEY-MENS-48-/271020056291?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f1a0ddee3

KISSwall09.jpg

I would keep your size 48, as it should remain fairly consistent. Although the pullovers majestic supplies to the teams are baggier though so if you do decide to I'm sure a 44 wouldn't be too bad.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Majestic COOLBASE & doubleknit button-ups are pretty consistent and true-to-size. Beware of the pullovers though! I have personally seen instances of the extreme baggy pullover cuts making it to retail (in two different cities in two different years), so at least be aware that you could be getting that.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Do you actually live in Pittsburgh? Because I've seen M&N Dave Parker jerseys all over Marshalls/TJ Maxx/etc. for $60 for a while now.

Serious? I'm gonna check that out for sure. All you can eat seats Wed :)

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived