Freakin' Vinny Testaverde

c0nc3ptz

Hey...I dont care how old you say he is, He can still play! And compared to his oppents for the QB job he easy has it. Vinny can and will rifle it in there, i hope 'Key' can catch it. I said last year, all the cowboys need is a QB and finally they got one. Cowboys will make it to the NFC confrence finals and lose to the Eagles.

-You heard it first

Hey...I dont care how old you say he is, He can still play! And compared to his oppents for the QB job he easy has it. Vinny can and will rifle it in there, i hope 'Key' can catch it. I said last year, all the cowboys need is a QB and finally they got one. Cowboys will make it to the NFC confrence finals and lose to the Eagles.

-You heard it first

Not so fast there -- Quincy didn't exactly have THAT bad of a season and besides... Vinny had ONE good year. his past 4 seasons have been sub 78 QB ratings. Vinny won't do so hot when has to throw the ball downfield or move around in the pocket. A good number of Quincy's INT's came in "heave the ball up cuz' we're losing" (2 of his 3 against Miami) situations or on passes that should've been caught in the first place. The Jets play shortball with the passing, not too terribly difficult to complete alot of passes there.

Was Quincy great? No. But that was his first year under Parcell's system. He will get better in that system and with that defense -- you don't NEED a great defense. Don't forget, they were supposed to win 5 or less games.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived