Cincinnati Stack

Greg_Fryman

I just started working on this concept just for fun and I have hit a wall on how to round the logo out and make it look good. I know the smoke is all kinds of messed up. I have tried about 4 different designs for the smoke and nothing looks right. Any CC would be great.

stacksconcept.png

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

It looks like you're trying to combine two different visual conventions for smoke at the same time. One is puffy, billow, lots of partial circles overlapping--like a cumulus cloud. The other convention is long, streaming curves, like S's on their sides and stretched out. I'd try both--separately!--and see which one works better.

rATMcmK.png

Ok, really good start. Just a coupla suggestions. First and most simply, lose the second smokestack on the second wordmark, one is enough. Second, I would incorporate a little more black into the scheme because it looks very monochromatic right now. Finally, just a small detail, I think the A in the wordmark needs some work, because the lack of a line in the middle of it makes it appear like a lowercase N. This is a really good start besides those couple things, and I am looking forward to seeing the uniforms you come up with.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Ok, really good start. Just a coupla suggestions. First and most simply, lose the second smokestack on the second wordmark, one is enough. Second, I would incorporate a little more black into the scheme because it looks very monochromatic right now. Finally, just a small detail, I think the A in the wordmark needs some work, because the lack of a line in the middle of it makes it appear like a lowercase N. This is a really good start besides those couple things, and I am looking forward to seeing the uniforms you come up with.

Thanks for the feedback. Since I'm new to this I was just wondering do most of you guys make your own templates for uniforms?

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Since I'm new to this I was just wondering do most of you guys make your own templates for uniforms?

I'm not much of a uniform concept maker myself, but I know that some make their own and some use other ones. It's fine to use someone else's template as long as you credit where you found it.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived