ExposGotRobbed's MLB

ExposGotRobbed94

I think having the fleur de lis as an accent doesn't really work. Try making it bigger and using it as a sleeve patch. Also, we need to see caps!! Good work though. Looks like CCSLC has another talented member.

I wouldn't call myself that. I'm just calling it luck myself.

And thanks for all the comments.

Also the color chart should be up in a few seconds

Exposgotrobbed94.png

Never Forget 1994

expostimeline.png

Lincecum Eephus Pitch

I figure one thing, the Yankees road script could stand to be a tad thicker (which, IIRC, is the reason the script the Dodgers use in their logo is noticeably different from the jersey script). And this aint softball, cap me man.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Looking back at the color scheme chart, I'm really intrigued by the Blue and brown scheme for the Cubs.

I had to give the Expos "Le Bleu, Blanc, Rouge" Because its famous in Quebec but don't worry I'll put a reddish brown for the cubs

Yes, but within the realm of Major League Baseball, if there's one team that "owns" royal and red, it's the Cubs.

Love the Expos jersey, nice combination of the old and "new". As for the Yankees, the New York script is a little too thin to really work on a uniform, maybe an outline would help.

Crazy to see people still using my color game thing. It's really taken on a life of it's own.

Looking back at the color scheme chart, I'm really intrigued by the Blue and brown scheme for the Cubs.

I had to give the Expos "Le Bleu, Blanc, Rouge" Because its famous in Quebec but don't worry I'll put a reddish brown for the cubs

Yes, but within the realm of Major League Baseball, if there's one team that "owns" royal and red, it's the Cubs.

agreed...

Archived