If the Colorado Manmmoth went to football.

bigbean24

Some of you many know the NLL team, the Colorado Mammoth. I use their name and colors for my ESPN fantasy team, except I switch out Colorado for Minnesota. I decided to finally make a jersey for my team. This is my first jersey design ever, I know its not perfect but its the best I can do for now. So give me some CC, but not too harsh and I hope to learn more so I can make better things. The three stripes represent the teams 3 Championships.

football.png

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

That's a pretty awesome design dude. Maybe to make it perfect put some type of stripe on the pants.

What would look better, Maroon or Black or a combo of both?

Your concept right now looks rushed and messy. I'd go back to the drawing board with it. I'd also try downloading IrfanView to resize your numbers, logos, etc.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I can tell your a first time concept maker. I have some advice for you. I'll tell you whats wrong, and what you need to fix, so you'll know that for future concepts.

Helmet: The stripes are too close together, or either they are too thin.

Jersey: Way too bland. You just filled in the spaces, you gotta have something that makes the jersey not look like a Pop Warner team. Second, the chest wordmark and NOB are way too small. Lastly, the numbers are extremely pixelated, and the numbers aren't the same size.

Pants: There's nothing on them. You just colored the belt. You should try the panel stripes on the pants, that would actually look pretty good.

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm just trying to give you some advice that will help you get better.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I did as much as I could with Paint, seeing how I don't have Photoshop, this is the best I'll get it.

I...

- Made larger stripes on the Helmet.

- Made stripes on the Pants

- Fixed the numbers

- Put numbers on the arm.

- Put stripes on the arm.

The name on the back can't be any bigger and its not a wordmark on the chest, its the, I dont know how to describe it, the thing under the NFL Equipment logo. Like this.

football-1.png

You could still make the numbers much larger. Just google a football jersey and you'll see that most double numbers (23, 88, 45, etc) go almost to the side seams on the jersey. The pants stripe doesn't look too bad, but I think you could be a little more creative with the jersey design. Since black and maroon are both fairly dark colors, your gonna end up with a pretty muddied look without any contrasting colors. Try to work some white into stripes somewhere. Also, not a fan of the colored nameplate, I would just make the NOB white like the numbers.

Keep working at it!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived