Great Britain 2014 Olympics

kiwi_canadian

The yoke is the area around the collar and shoulders.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I've been basing the location of the Nike logo off of the Team Canada 2010 jerseys from the Olympics. I've got the team picture at center ice and the swoosh is clearly under the red shoulder on the right side... And thank you for the database for the international jerseys. I've been looking for something like that for a while now.

584-canada-team-celeb.jpg

Some really great-looking designs, although I completely agree with 16kid about how terrible this Nike template is... That aside, though, these look stellar! I don't think the different-colored mesh works particularly well on GB, as Whittier S mentioned, but I like it on the other jerseys you've used it on, particularly Romania. I'd say you used their color scheme to its fullest potential, I really like how that jersey set came out.

I really like the sublimation on the sleeves on GB, Japan, and Poland, but I think Australia especially, and the Netherlands to a degree, would be better off without it. The mirror-image southern cross that you've got going on would just look weird. The mirror-image would actually look fine for the Netherlands' lion, but based on the crest, it looks like there's only supposed to be one lion, so it's just the inconsistency that bugs me there.

Merci for all of the feedback. I think the only mirror image I may have is the dutch one. So with Team GB, I tried the jersey without the contrast on the arms and I think it turned out for the better. I also removed the Southern Cross from the Aussie jersey.

Great Britain:

GreatBritainSochi.png

Australia:

AustraliaSochi-2.png

For New Zealand, I tried a new template. After someone posted the link to the international hockey jersey database, I played around with making a new Nike Swift 3.0 template. So for the Ice Blacks they get to be the first team with the new template. With their piping on the bottom, I've incorporated a Maori design that is sublimated, much like how Team Canada did in the last world junior 3rd jersey. Also, what NZ jersey wouldn't be complete with a sublimated silver fern on the arms. Let me know what you think as always for both the jersey and the new template.

NewZealandSochi.png

Archived