Casey's NHL - Blues Retro Alt

crustin

Four stripes everywhere but the hem. That's my only real complaint. Other than that, it's simple and it works.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The outlines of your numbers are too thick. This works when it's white outlining green on navy (something I think the Whalers could've pulled off eventually, btw), but it's compromising when it's done on the green or white backgrounds. The sweater designs are simple but effective, though I think you're better off going with anything but the stick in rink as a logo. One of my least favorites.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 3 weeks later...

Simple, but effective. I could realistically see the Jets going with something like that as a third jersey.

That said, you could try playing around with the striping some more to make this jersey really interesting. At the moment it feels all too similar to your Canucks and Rangers concepts.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see you bumping up the thread again, I really love the Sabres jersey. I think that's actually alike to what they'll wear next season as their third, just with the classic logo. Really no complaints all around, and for Calgary too.

In fact, all your jerseys are great. The only thing that I would change is that you have two blues on the Winnipeg third, and another in the logo that isn't actually used on the jersey. I'd make that the darker blue.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

• 2 months later...

Archived