Terps

dmhtfld

I am really hoping that their entry into the very traditional Big Ten will lead Maryland to return to a more traditional style instead of being Oregon-East for Nike.

Maryland will never be traditional as long as the Under Armour headquarters is in Baltimore.

For the most part, I really like this. LOVE the used of the shell pattern on the helmet, sleeves and sides. I love the flow of the sleeves down the sides of the jerseys onto the pants. The nod to the state flag on the sleeves is great. The only thing that looks out of place to me is the font used for the numbers, the "M" and the wordmark. It just looks more medieval to me. It looks more suited for a team named "Knights" or "Crusaders" IMO.

gYH2mW9.png

For the most part, I really like this. LOVE the used of the shell pattern on the helmet, sleeves and sides. I love the flow of the sleeves down the sides of the jerseys onto the pants. The nod to the state flag on the sleeves is great. The only thing that looks out of place to me is the font used for the numbers, the "M" and the wordmark. It just looks more medieval to me. It looks more suited for a team named "Knights" or "Crusaders" IMO.

I echo these comment to a tee looks great just don't think the font works. The uniforms are great though!

I echo these comment to a tee looks great just don't think the font works. The uniforms are great though!

Yes, perfectly said, GeauxColonels. Really love the flow of the uniform.

Archived