Kansas City Centurions

KCScout76

Check out my CL fantasy Baseball Uniforms - I have it posted on the Fantasy Forum but I wanted to share these with you all. Comments are welcome.

kc_centurions_2004_unis.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The only change I could suggest is putting the centurion head on the home and away on the left sleeve instead of the right. You almost never see patches just on the right sleeve, IIRC. Other than that, this is money...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Great job on these. I really like the, especially the "special" set.

It looks that the gray on the alt shirt and hat is a different shade from the rest. Was there a reason for that? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Thanks for the comments guys/gals - I really was fond of the all Maroon set. We had a set like those when I played softball. They were hot in June & July - plus they were polyester (wheww they were hot in the Summer Sun).

gbasalmon suggestion of putting the patch on the left sleeve is correct. My problem was getting you all to see the patch with the limited space - I wanted the 4 players to face each other and still get the idea of the patch on there.

gosioux76 - your eyes do not decieve you. I have 3 different hats with 3 different colors, kind of a $$$ making thing. But I wanted the hat a shade lighter than gray, as a shade lighter in Maroon did not look good. Considered it our "light beer-low carb" hat.

Go to the site below and you can see the hats with greater detail.

Centurion Hats: KC Centurions Hat & Alt Logo

I am glad you like these unis - I'm working on my CFA (fantasy football team) unis. I'll post them later this month.

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I have 3 different hats with 3 different colors, kind of a $$$ making thing. But I wanted the hat a shade lighter than gray, as a shade lighter in Maroon did not look good. Considered it our "light beer-low carb" hat..

I like your way of thinking. Nice work.

i like your special set enough to be the main away, but they are all nice.

-Josh_J182

Thanks Josh,

We are using the Alts. and Specials on Day games, Weekends as special Fan games or recognitions type atmosphere type days. Just a way to keep our fans intrested.

By the way, I am actually having my Gray-KC and Maroon-KC hats made. A friend of mine owns a screen printing/tackle-twill business. I post pictures later this Summer after I get them. :D

I am planning on having my "KC" & "Centurions" done on some T-shirts. :D

Archived